Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shetland Sheepdog, 'Sheltie"




Today is Thursday, October 11, 2007. Here's a sheltie I painted last night and this morning; it's acrylics on hardwood, approximately 5x6.5.
I'm still trying to get away from as much detail as I have in this one. The first painting in my blog, though almost cartoon-y, is more where I want to go with my painting. Well, we'll see where I am in a month, a few months, six months, a year . . . There's so very much to learn . . .


I may have to miss posting for a few days because my father-in-law is ill, and I have to go spend time with him and my mother-in-law to help out. I'm taking my paints with me but probably won't be able to post my paintings until I come home. But if at all possible, and I think it is possible, I will continue to create my little daily paintings, even if I can't post them on successive days.

No comments: