Monday, July 19, 2010

Golden Retriever Swimming with Tennis Ball, July 19, 2010

Okay, here's Day 3 of my daily paintings.  So far, so good, I guess.  This is mighty stressful, I might say, but I'm going to keep it up.  (However, in the next five or six weeks, I'll have to take a week-or-two break because I have to travel - by car - across the country -- again! This will be about the thousandth time, I think!)  But for now, I'll continue doing my paintings a day. 

This is a golden retriever, swimming with a tennis ball in his/her mouth.  It's for sale, of course, $50, 8x10x1" on prepared wood, with the sides painted the same color as the water, wired and ready to hang.  You can find it on my website listed above.

2 comments:

Kris said...

This is just stunning! I love the way you captured the wet ears in the water! Love the eyes too! Great work!!

Dottie said...

Hi, Kris. Thanks so much! I am really glad you like my artwork.

Actually, I noticed in my listing that it says this painting is for sale. It has sold sometime ago, and I just forgot to remove that comment.