Thursday, October 11, 2012

Another French Bulldog

This is the other Frenchie I painted recently.  The original is on 11x14x3/4" stretched canvas and, like the other one, sells for $100 (plus shipping if applicable).  It's available at either of my online shops, Artfire or Etsy, as well as at Portland Saturday Market.

I'm currently working on a painting of a beautiful flower I found alongside Naito Parkway as I was walking to the market last weekend.  It was a single flower on an at least five-foot plant, and the flower was around three to four inches in diameter.  It was absolutely beautiful.  It was sitting all by itself next to some sort of traffic-control-looking structure alongside the street.  Hope I can do it justice.  I'll show both the photo I took and the completed flower when I get it finished.

No comments: