Sunday, October 19, 2014

Back in the USA

Well, the excitement, exhaustion, fun, and all the rest are in the past now, and I have only memories of my month's stay in beautiful Paris, France.  I hope, too, my experiences there helped me grow as a person - yes, even at my age!  I feel they did.

I'm back to my beloved painting again now.  Here are a couple of  recently completed pieces:

Holstein cow, original on 16x20x3/4" stretched canvas

Sweet, Innocent Piglet, original on 11x14x3/4" stretched canvas



On another topic:  I've been receiving several requests daily for custom commissioned paintings for holiday gifts.  I have accepted just a few, from repeat clients, but I don't have space on my calendar for more for the rest of this year. 

I have several more paintings in the works now, all farm-based as that's what's been on my mind a lot lately, so I'll be posting those over the next week or so.  



No comments: