Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Black and Tan Puppy


This is a painting of our latest family addition, a little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (black and tan) puppy, named Sammy.  He's a little terror at the moment, driving all the other dogs mad with his constant flurry of activity, but he's a sweetheart, too. 

The original is not available, but prints and pendants are available at my website, http://www.wildwildthings.com/.

I'm on a bit of a painting run these days and don't even have time to list everything I've been painting on my blog -- but they all can be seen at my website, on the home page.  So if you want to see them all right away, be sure to stop by and check them out.  I'll eventually try to get everything on my blog, too, just not right now because I'm awfully busy!!!

Speaking of being busy, and on a non-art note to be sure, I am a Grandmother now!!!!!  My daughter and her husband on December 14, 2009, had their first child and my first granddaughter, a precious little baby girl named Elena Noel Aguilera Mogensen.  Mom, my daughter Lara, and baby Elena and Mark, the very proud dad are all doing very well -- well, Mom and Dad are exhausted, but little Elena is quite happy and well-rested, too.  Mark's parents are here as well, visiting us all the way from Odense, Denmark, Mark's home town.  Elena is going to be raised knowing both languages and grandparents and other relatives on both sides of the Atlantic (and I'm even sneaking in a bit of French as much as I'm allowed, too, so she'll possibly be a tri-lingual, not just bi-lingual, little girl!)

No comments: