Monday, January 11, 2010

Great Dane Portrait "What, Me Worry?"



Here's another acrylic painting I just finished.  It's obviously a Great Dane, fawn in color, that I photographed (with permission) at the Portland Saturday Market in Portland, OR, this past autumn.  He was a real sweetheart and posed very nicely for me for quite a few photos.  Maybe later when I have more time, I'll do another painting of him.  The painting is available for sale.  It is on a 16x20" canvas, on 3/4"-deep sides, painted same as the background, staples only on the back side, wired and ready to frame or hang as is.   The price is $250.00, plus shipping.

This painting, along with many others I've done, will also be shown between the days of January 20 to 24 at the Rose City Classic Dog Show, so there's a possibility it will sell at that time.  So if you're interested in it, please be sure to contact me before the show.   Oh, and if you're at the show, please stop by and introduce yourself; I would love to meet those who follow my work.

No comments: