Friday, May 7, 2010

Yet another pug! This is Lola's sister - whose name I can't remember!

This is the other pug I finished for my friend.  Her eyes really, really are this wild looking, and my friend says she sees fine, though.  Weird!  But cute -- as a button!

This original has also already sold, but again, prints and pendants are available on my website, http://www.dottiedracos.com/.  (I'm going to gradually end using my "wildwildthings" name because it no longer reflects my current artwork.  I started it when I did my ceramic animal masks, and it was great for those.  But it just doesn't go with my more "elegant" work these days.  (I think, by the way, I really, really have quit doing the ceramic dog/cat/fish masks - for good this time!)  I have a few left that I'm selling on Etsy, and then they're gone!  Forever!

No comments: