Monday, September 27, 2010

Here's an offer from Artfire that I want to share

I do not work for Artfire, first of all; but I love it so far as a venue to sell artwork, crafts, and even vintage.  (Not sure about buy/sell, except for vintage - you would have to check.  But I hope not.)    Anyway, they're having some kind of deal going on now - as a current member, I was allowed to opt-in on it, too - where you get a fixed monthly fee of $5.95 - forever!  I've mentioned before, and I'll mention again - they charge absolutely no other fees at all!  The catch is that you have to work to bring traffic to your shop - which I'm learning isn't that hard.  And I would be happy to help anyone out with my so-far limited knowledge of setting up (easy) and bringing traffic to your shop if you need any.  But their tutorials - and help from fellow members - are great.  Anyway, here's the link if you want to look at it:  http://www.artfire.com/groupdeal

No comments: