Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Dog Painting I just Finished - French Bulldog Looking Up on Green

I just finished this little sweetie yesterday - or was it the day before?  Days are starting to run together sometimes!    Anyway, very, very, very recently.  I struggled with the background on the painting for quite a while and then settled on this beautiful kind of olive green.   It's an 11x14" on 3/4" canvas and is for sale at my Artfire studio.  Here's the link:  http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2960322

Now I'm working on an Irish wolfhound, which I have never painted before.  Bristly long-haired dogs always are a big challenge to me, so I'm trying to take it slowly on this one. 

I'm still here in Florida, and spring is already showing up - amazing!  It's still awful in Oregon, as everyone who's ever lived there knows!  I miss Portland but not the never-ending winter.

No comments: