Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Sweet Female Bernese Mountain Dog Painting

This is a sweet Bernese mountain dog painting I just finished today.  It was a really difficult one to do as it's actually a composite of several Berners.  I'll be doing another one in the next week, too, so keep an eye out for it if you're a lover of Berners.

Also, I've started on two German shepherds on the same canvas, a custom painting.  I'm looking forward to working on it as I love, love the look of the German shepherd.  They make me start speaking in cliches:  i.e., noble, handsome, elegant, etc. 

1 comment:

Kay said...

Love the Berners..had a friend years ago who had them..such lovable giants. And of course you are so correct on the cliche but true adjectives of German Shepherds..of course I am biased..having shown,bred and generally been owned by them for 38 Years!!