Sunday, August 14, 2011

Papillon and Dachshund little paintings finally finished

This is the long-overdue painting I did of a tri-colored papillon.  I don't know why I had so much trouble with this little one, but at least I finally finished it.  It's an 8x10" acrylic painting on heavy paper, so it'll need to be framed and probably matted.  I'll have it for sale on my website,

I'm making final preparations for my trip back to the USA, which is really hard to do because I want to be able to work from both locations since I intend to live part-time in each place at least for the time being.  It's turned out to be a bit more difficult than I had anticipated to ship items from Denmark to the USA, and I've even been losing all profit - and even going into the hole - from many of the prints I've been shipping from here.  I'll figure it all out, though.  And my ceramic pieces that I'll be making in the US, they absolutely have to be shipped from the US for American customers because of their weight and the cost of shipping internationally.  What I've arranged there is to complete the pieces while I'm there and then leave them with a family member to ship as they are ordered.  So there will be a rather limited supply of them.