Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Black and White Shih Tzu, Daily No. 7

This is a little shih tzu or pekingese or maybe a mix I painted for a customer whose other dog, a pekingese, I had already painted.  This little guy is adorable, I think.  I'm going to include it in my daily paintings because, amazingly, I painted it all in one
l-o-n-g day.  It was exhausting but worth it, too.  Fortunately, my daughter made my lunch and dinner for me.

I feel I'm finally beginning to benefit from my daily paintings, and I have 22 to go yet.  Yikes!  My studio is a mess because when I'm not painting, I'm thinking about what I'll paint next, posting my  painting (I'm behind on that, actually, and will catch up maybe this weekend), studying painting, etc., etc.

1 comment:

Bethann Greenberg said...

Dottie! You are so amazing at what you do! I am so glad i was in Portland that weekend and met you! Tux looks amazing! And i am so glad my Sister-in-law got this for my brother! He now has two Dracos originals!