Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Vizsla Painting Finished Recently

This is a painting of a beautiful Hungarian Vizsla that I finished a few days ago, pre-flu, that is.

I might also mention here that in five more weekends, the Portland Saturday Market opens up again, so I'll be spending my weekends down there.  I'm so looking forward to getting back to it; I love meeting the people who like my artwork and just the general pleasant atmosphere of the place.  It's a great place to be on a weekend -- even when it's raining!  On those days, I just hunker down in my booth, drink lots of hot coffee and cocoa, and am especially happy to see those people who don't think they'll melt in our wimpy rain.  By the way, lots and lots of people from outside the Pacific Northwest even tell me that they like the rain.   Something for everyone here, I guess.

If you live in Portland, OR, (or are visiting here sometime), drop by and say hi.  If you've never visited Portland before, don't miss it; it's a wonderful, beautiful city, with lots of interesting things to see and do -- including, of course, Portland Saturday Market!

No comments: