Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yellow Labrador Retriever Painting

This is a yellow lab painting I finished today.  The color is a bit off in this photo, but I'll put up a corrected one tomorrow with better lighting.

The painting is a 16x20x3/4" acrylic painting on a stretched canvas.  Both the original and prints are available.  Contact me if you're interested in the original, and you can buy prints on Etsy.

I'm still busy painting custom paintings, but I have about a week now before I need to start on February's orders, so I'll have a bit of time to do some paintings that I've been wanting to get painted. This beautiful dog was one of them, and I'm hoping to get a few farm animals done (well, maybe one or two at most).    Still loving my little studio.  I spent a couple of days last week completely insulating it.  It was hard work, but it's oh-so-cozy now that I can spend hours at a time in there.

No comments: