Monday, January 26, 2015

A Revisit to a Painting I did a Few Years Ago

Guernsey Cow Painting on Teal/Turquoise Background.

This painting is prettier in person, and I'll try to get better photos of her in a few days from now.  It's a 16x20x3/4" acrylic painting on stretched canvas, no staples on the sides, and is wired and ready to frame or hang as is.

The earlier painting I did was similar to this one, but it was on a smaller sized canvas.  I've had many requests to do a painting again from the same photos I used for the first one, so here it is -- at last.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the first one! Actually I got it for my mom's birthday. We love it so much! Thank you for your beautiful artwork.

Dottie said...

Hi, it's so great to hear from you about the first painting. It's funny: I create the paintings, sometimes fall in love with them myself (as in this case), then have to "put them out for adoption," but continue to think about them and miss them. Thus my need to revisit them sometimes. I'm so happy that you've enjoyed having it.