Sunday, August 8, 2021

A quick medical update

 Late last March, I had a severe hand injury which required extensive surgery to repair.  Now, in around mid August, I've recovered sufficiently that I can once again make my ceramic art pieces again.  

If you are a gallery, I'll be back on IndieMe within a few days.  If you are a collector (or just like my work), I'm going to start listing many of my pieces here, and you can contact me to purchase them.  I know there are better ways to sell my artwork online, but this is what I have time to do now.  I also will be listing pieces on Etsy.  Of course, you can also go to any of the galleries who sell my work as well.  When I become  a bit more organized (who knows when that will be!), I will create a list here of galleries who sell my artwork so you can go see it in person if you are in any of their areas.

No comments: